Saturday, December 7, 2013

Manga in the Mail: 1

Today I received two volumes of manga, Bakuman Volume 1 and Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit Volume 1.
I really liked the anime for Bakuman so I decided to order it online as soon as it went on sale. I have been eyeing Ikigami for a while now because I'm intrigued by the little synopsis it has, "Congratulations! You have been randomly selected by the Government....to die in 24 hours!" I think that's enough for me to pick it up.


Of course, these are used as I don't really buy them at retail price (that would break my bank and I would have to wait, maybe about 3-4 years, to get to my current manga count. I need to update my manga inventory (haha, like I'll sell mine.) to keep track of my collection (humblebrag much?) and to look at what I'm missing. I have a lot of volumes 1 and 2 of a title for checking them out if I like them or not. Sometimes I buy 4 or 6 of a title because I feel like I might really like it.

So yeah, I might review this after the year ends or maybe before. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment