Thursday, March 6, 2014

Updates: March 6, 2014

O hisashiburi! I've really been slacking off with my blog now and I haven't posted a real review for a while now. Sorry about that. Anyway, I have news that might shock you!

The Study of Modern Printed Visual Culture

I have created a class for Manga! It's called Manga Studies 100: The Study of Modern Printed Visual Culture. It's a virtual class that I have started. I basically plan on teaching the basics of manga, the history of manga and the manga industry (how manga is made, published, serialized and whatnot). The problem I have is how to organize this class I started. I just wanted to create a Google Community where people can head to and learn about manga even if it's just adds a tiny bit of knowledge. I'm hoping it's gonna be a short course that people can follow in their own time.

I've posted an album that contains images that have text in them and that's how I would like to do the reading. So if you're interested, here's the link! Manga Studies 100: The Study of Modern Printed Visual Culture.

Tell me what you think about this virtual class. Comments? Suggestions? Recommendations? Anything would help, really. Thanks for taking your time to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment