Monday, April 21, 2014

Update: April 21, 2014

I have recently been active on a certain video sharing website and I am posting stuff there so if you would please follow me into the darkness, click this here link and it'll take you to my channel: MangaBlog100.

I'll also post a Manga-in-the-Mail video here just so you guys can have something to watch or just listen to if you like the sound of my voice for some weird reason.


Comment on my stuff. I would appreciate it if you said anything. It let's me know someone cares.

Also, I have an angry otaku related diary called: NEETDiary where I write a rant about shit in my daily life. That would be updated everyday because everyday is a bad day. Check that blog out and I'll see you when I have the free time to post reviews. Thanks for staying with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment