Thursday, January 30, 2014

Manga in the Mail: 22

This is a record breaking package. Yep. I thought 17 was the biggest, until this hulking package came this morning. 28 volumes of random manga. Yeah! I know! 28 volumes! Awesome isn't it? I'm so happy to see this package!


I'm hoping I can go beyond this number of volumes in one package. That would probably be far into the future. List of all volumes are inside, so come on down!

It's like a care package for manga lovers. I didn't really think through this purchase and I really just wanted a few volumes from this lot. Specifically, Negima Volume 20, Confidential Confessions Volume 1, Chrono Crusade Volume 1 and the rest is just a bonus. I saw that it had 28 volumes included in the lot so I purchased it.

They all had a Half Priced Books label on them and I'm guessing the guy I bought them from bought these volumes off the shelves of said bookstore. Well, I really don't mind about how many owners it had before coming to my shelf so props to the seller. Thank you seller, for letting me have more volumes of my favorite media!

Manga Volumes:

Priest Volumes 6, 8, 1, 12
Pastel Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5
Negima Volumes 8, 9, 12, 20
Hyde & Closer Volumes 2
ArchLord Volume 6
Whistle! Volume 4
Flame of Recca Volumes 3, 4
Chrono Crusade Volume 1
Confidential Confesiions Volume 1
Angel Sanctuary Volume 6
Eyeshield 21 Volume 4, 5
Silent Mobius Volume 4
Eat-Man
Inuyasha Volume 8, 30
and something other than manga was included because someone thought that it was manga. Fail.

If I could lay all the manga I've received today and roll over it. 

The big problem about these big purchases is shelf space. I don't think I've told you about this but I have three, 3-shelf bookcases and all of them have double stacked volumes, which I don't mind but I'm really running out of space. I'm guessing I can only stack up to 300 volumes worth in each of the cases single stacked. My next purchase will be a fricking 5-shelf bookcase from "insert general merchandise store here" so I can free some of my shelves. The second problem is the space where that bookcase will be situated at. This is what I hate about collecting stuff. THE SPACE!!!

Anyway, more about the manga. I've decided to sell some of the duplicates I have. Now, I'll link the item I'll set up for auction and it's gonna be the volumes you see here.

The items are Negima Volumes 8, 9 & 12 and Pastel Volumes 1, 2, 3 & 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment