Saturday, January 25, 2014

Update: January 25, 2014

So I've decided to sell some of my duplicate volumes I have. Hopefully someone from my readers will win the auction.

The items are:

Pastel Manga Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 - Condition from Good to Very Good

What you are bidding on is the manga series Pastel by Toshihiko Kobayashi. There are 6 volumes included which are ~200+ pages each. All of them are first editions. These are used and are in between good and very good condition. You can expect some shelf wear and tiny dog ears but other than that, they are good in terms of reading condition. 
If you're worried about the story, the first six volumes give you a decent ending. You can continue collecting from then on but to start the series, these first six are what you need. 
ISBN:
Volume 1: 9780345486271
Volume 2: 9780345486288
Volume 3: 9780345486899
Volume 4: 9780345486905
Volume 5: 9780345493255 
If you choose to Buy it Now, I'll throw in Volume 8 which is good condition. It has a bent cover but for reading purposes, it'll do the job.
Pastel Manga Volumes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 12 - Condition from Fair to Good

What you are bidding on is the manga series Pastel by Toshihiko Kobayashi. There are 7 volumes included which are ~200+ pages each. These are library copies I bought here and I meant for them to be reading copies instead of display copies. They have a stamp on top that says "Portage County District Library." For reading, these will do the job. 
I removed the stickers from some of the books but they left some residue and I put baby powder on it so it wouldn't be sticky when I read it. Volume 10 and 12 still have their library stickers on them. I read them once and they are in acceptable condition. 
Again, these are reading copies and not display copies.

Manga Lot: Love Hina Volume 1, Rosario+Vampire Volume 2, I"s Volumes 7 & 12 - Condition from Good to Very Good

What you are bidding on are Love Hina Volume 1 (by Ken Akamatsu), Rosario+Vampire Volume 2 ( by Akihisa Ikeda) and I"s Volumes 7 & 12 (by Masakazu Katsura).  
There are 4 volumes included which are give or take 200 pages each. These are used and are in between good and very good condition. You can expect some shelf wear but other than that, they are good in terms of reading condition. 
Rosario+Vampire Volume 2 has some sticker residue due to it being labeled wrong. I bought it online and it had that library marking but it isn't used at a library. Also, I'm going to put an extra volume I have of Chibi Vampire Volume 2 which is an ex-library copy hardcover. You can tell it's been used a lot of times and it has seen better days but I'm throwing it for free in this lot.

If you win both my Pastel lots, you'll ultimately have Volumes 1 through 10 plus Volume 12! Yeah! Awesome right?! It's a good series to start collecting with because it's doesn't limit your judgment on manga. Some people who are only hearing about manga might have the notion that manga is just about superheroes like comics but with this series, it's an ice breaker.

To whoever will win my auction, I hope that you'll love those volumes as much as I did.

Thanks and Good luck! Ganbare!

No comments:

Post a Comment