Monday, December 9, 2013

Manga in the Mail: 2

I received a big package today and it contains 11 volumes of manga! This isn't the biggest haul I've had but I'm really excited to read each of these titles! (Though I'm sad I didn't get the Higurashi Cotton Drifting Arc Volume 2 and Eden: It's an Endless World Volume 1, I'm still happy but really pissed.) Here are some!




Genkaku Picasso Volume 1 and Kannagi Volume 1


I saw these before the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sales on online sellers so I ordered them.

Genkaku Picasso looks interesting because I like notebook art/doodle art that are elaborate. I ignored this title before looking at some pages from this manga online. I hope it doesn't disappoint because I'm in a slice-of-life craving lately. I can't wait to finish some of the volumes I'm currently reading.

Kannagi, I saw the anime first (unfortunately I dropped it because I wasn't in the mood back then) before reading this. I literally thought it was an original anime adapted into a manga. So I picked this up and it was cheap for a new or like-new condition. I just ordered the first one because volumes 2 and 3 are unreasonably priced high.

My first impression on Kannagi is that this Goddess is really cute. I like the story of it is and I'm really looking forward to picking up the 2nd and 3rd volume if they get cheaper.

I'm gonna post more Manga in the Mail so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment