Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Manga in the Mail: 17

In this installment of Mail, we get more of the Full Metal Panic series! Why more? Well, it's another one of those series that I just want to complete. The series is only 9 volumes long and I'm interested in the story without the mecha (I assume that is the case because so far in volume 1, there isn't any mecha "stalking" Kaname Chidori.)





Full Metal Panic Volumes 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6
I don't really have an explanation for this series. With all the episodes (of the anime adaptation) I've seen so far, I can say it's a decent show. I don't want to finish the anime yet (I know it's been overdue) because I feel that the anime can spoil the whole story for me if I watch it. Besides, I like manga more because I can own it for cheap. Come, come, let us discuss more of this!


I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the first volume of the series but I will get to it. I'm just, having trouble with choosing the manga to review. I'm still reading Welcome to the NHK Volume 1 and Battle Vixens Volume 2 as of writing this Mail post. Onto the reason why I bought this series.
To tell you the truth, I really like Kaname Chidori's character design and that's my selling point for this series. I also like the story, which is about a soldier assigned to be a body to a high school girl then hilarity ensues. I don't know, I just like to own this series. I also plan to own the other title in the same series (Full Metal Panic! Overload.)

Yeah, it's comedy. Hopefully soon I can review the first volume for the love of my dear readers! Whoo!
P.S. I just finished Toradora Volume 2 this morning so I might review that soon. Well, the first one's first of course. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment