Monday, January 13, 2014

Update: Keeping up with the Schedule.

So I didn't post anything today because I ran out of scheduled material. What kept me lazy is the fact that school is starting and I'm acquiring more volumes to read. Most of the manga described in my Mail posts are still in my waiting list but fear not, I will read them as soon as I have the will to work.

Behold! Here are my updates!

Updates:

  1. Finished reading all of the first five volumes I have of High School Girls.
  2. Read up to volume 3 of Arisa
  3. Currently reading MPD-Psycho (which is so bloody, gory and downright sick that I need to review it after finishing the first volume. Also, watch out for the Mail post about this series!)
  4. Working up to review Limit Volumes 3, 4 & 5 (I haven't finished the series yet because I want to keep the interest alive by reviewing them first.)
  5. Currently watching Psycho-Pass and a 29 seasonal anime when they come out.
  6. Waiting for the volumes I ordered
    1. A josei that came out last year
    2. A collection of short stories
    3. Two duplicates of volumes I already have (Hint: I've already reviewed them)
    4. An Omnibus (Hint: It contains Japanese Folklore inside the plot.)
    5. An autobiographical manga about a blues musician.
  7. Received 15 volumes of a shoujo manga (Yes, I will do a Mail post just for you guys!)
  8. Received 5 volumes of various manga (I will also do a post on this and I will separate them.)
  9. Currently reading Switch (which is about Narcs and their various cases. Didn't really have anything to say about it so I didn't do a Mail post o)
  10. Lastly, Toradora.
Sumimasen.

So that's a lot of things in my mind right now. I just probably need some imitation Red Bull and just review a ton of manga I have. Yeah, I feel like I need a Red Bull a day (just that one small can) so I can focus on my reviews.

Anyway, so yeah. That's about it. I hope you still read this and be aware of the things that I'm doing. Thanks and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment