Thursday, December 19, 2013

Update: December 19, 2013

I'm experimenting with the scheduling of my posts. I've decided to post reviews on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday every week. Every review day is gonna be a different volume of the same title for two weeks. Confused? I'll clarify.

Let's say today's Monday. I'm going to review Ninja Girls Volume 1 today and post it. The next Monday would be Ninja Girls Volume 2. The next Monday after that would be a different title, like a review of Air Gear Volume 1. The Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays would be the same. I'll only review two volumes of each title for two consecutive weeks, and then I'm changing the title. Some time after that, I'll go back to the past and review volumes 3 and 4 of that title.

Here! Have a Meruru break!

What about the other days? Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays are kind of meh. I don't know what to put in between but I might as well post some Manga in the Mail stuff or Now Reading posts to fill the gap. I might put two up because I feel like Mail and Now reading aren't as heavy as the reviews, in terms of content.

I also want to try something new, something I don't have and something I want: Wishlist. It's a post that tells people what I want to read and what I'm looking forward to reading. It's kind of like a Manga in the Mail post without having the physical books.

So expect the posts to be somehow longer, and fewer. I don't want to run out of material to post so I'm saving some. There you have it! Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment